Custom Dashboard Reporting for Monitoring Spend Analysis
Manage your costs from 10,000 feet
It's likely your current ERP system has basic reporting capabilities, but can it really keep you informed about the things that matter most to your business: supersessions, price changes and savings potential?
What you want to know, when you want to know it
Our dashboard reporting interface is as fun to use as it is powerful. We take all of your data and build a custom-designed dashboard that provides secure, near real-time purchase and spend analysis information. And because our dashboard reporting tools are web-based, you can access your information anytime you have an internet connection and an open browser: airplane, poolside, your back deck.
Our easy-to-use tools allow you to stop wasting hours collecting disparate data points and metrics and then cobbling them together to try to get a complete picture. Our dashboard reporting solution will continuously analyze your critical data so you'll be able to:
- Analyze purchase history.
- Display summary tables and graphs.
- Display deviations from contract prices by location.
- Show saving potential.
- Drill down to transaction level.
- Provide pricing benchmark information.
Get in touch with PartsRiver to find out how our dashboard reporting solution can work for you.
The technology behind the dashboard
- Web 2.0 platform/Tech Stack: Microsoft SQLServer, Microsoft SharePoint, Web Services
- Technology can be delivered as software-as-a-service (SaaS) and is hosted through a top-tier ASP as a monthly subscription
- Rigorous security and role-based permissions are in place and have been strenuously tested by major financial services clients with extensive security requirements